ITQAN’s Admission Requirments:
- You must be a Saudi National or from a Saudi mother.
- You must have a minimum high school score of 70% (Science /Industrial section in one of the specialites provided by the institute).
- You must have a minimum Qiyas score of 65%.
- You must be under 23 years of age.
- You must not have been supported before by the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) or by Localization Growth Support Program (TAWTEEN).
- You should be physically fit.
- You must pass ITQAN’s English test and the prioritization.
- A signed contract with one of the sponsoring companies.
- Competitive monthly allowance durning the training program.
- Competitive salary after graduation.
- Registration into GOSI from day one at ITQAN.
- Diploma Certificate after completion the course.
- Medical Insurance by the sponsoring companies..
The admission portal is CLOSED.
Note: Please fill in the following form in order to communicate with you by text message and email when opening the admission portal at ITQAN Institute.
You must also complete the registration process later through Colleges of Excellence's Admission Portal, which will be sent to you later on.
* In case of any difficulty in registration via the website, for assistance please contact (0135107670, Extension: 1021/1027/1083), or come in person to the Institute.
Brief Information about training at ITQAN
- The training program will be run for two years with two semesters in each year.
- The first year is for enhancing the knowledge of the trainees in English language, Math, and Science.
- The second year is for specialized inspection training.
- Each trimester will consist of 22 weeks with 35 training hours a week.
- Classes run from Sunday to Thursday 08:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m. with a breakfast, lunch, and prayer break.